Sunday, June 04, 2006

goodness

I am so embarrassed to admit this, but I logged on late last night after having a friend over for cocktails. Our one casual martini turned into hours and hours of wonderful word exchanges and then I grabbed a fresh bottle of six grapes port out of the cupboard and before any of us knew it...it was empty, the candles were dimming out, and his fresh pack of cigarettes had morphed into a pile of mangled stubs and ash in the orange square ashtray.

In any case, I now vaguely recall sitting here typing this entry last night, but in all honesty I had thought I dreamt it when an image of it flashed quickly in my mind today, and only now when I sit to check emails and see 2 new comments had been added did I realize that it had been real. So what I'm really trying to say is that was my first buzzed/drunken blog post! Ick!

Not to worry, I can be dramatic at times, I'm sure I'll post random tidbits from time to time. It is true though that I am overcome with the desire to write in my neglected journal, and I somehow can't manage to do both, it's one or the other for me...all or nothing.

No comments: