Thursday, September 07, 2006

another 'yawn' post

one more day has gone by........but I still feel the same.....will I go back for a third try?

1/3 of my life spent there...everyone I love the mostest resides there (almost). I cannot complain about the sudden rush of emails and phone calls...no way....however it thaws me out and I realize I built up quite the astonishing cast of friends over there.

I've always been complimented on my friends - peeps tell me all the time that if someone is a friend of mine - they must be amazing. Tis' true, I'll admit...I spot and keep the golden ones. Just so happens that the largest contingency resides in the golden state currently or else they are scattered thorughout Europe.

In any case...I am still numb and will not allow emotion..or is it because I do not actually feel anything at all...or rather that I am so much in denial that I don't even recognize myself?

No comments: