Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I can't wait...

Four more days until my Thirty-Wonderful party. I submitted a list of 49 names to Hubby and that's before he added his buddies. Last winter we had a pre-holiday decompression party and people were calling us for days afterwards thanking us and stating that they hadn't had that much fun in a long time. So many things to prepare and too little time, plus we haven't even planned our road trip and we're due to leave Monday. There are very few spare minutes these days but I am happiest this way...no time to be alone very long with my thoughts (which tends to be dangerous in this cold, grey, and rainy weather...)

3 comments:

kan said...

What a great place, continue to enjoy it. I love when everything just sort of "is" and that is how you want it.
Cing, cing x3!

T.T. said...

Happy Thirty Wonderful!!

lorena said...

thanks!