Friday, November 04, 2005

photo shoot

So, I had my first - what I consider - real photo shoot yesterday for a London music magazine, featuring a 4 page interview with the lead of a band wheras I was commissioned to shoot 2-3 portraits of him. Hubby was my assistant as his contract at Apple is over and he is a free agent once again (well - that lasted 3 days - he's already off to an advertising company for the next week).

I got to do the shoot in my house which made it all even cooler, Hubby hung out with the entourage while the artist and I trotted around to my various setups, then I treated Hubby to a 3-course lunch at our favorite neighborhood restaurant. We always daydreamed of days like this and now it appears they are starting to come true. And hopefully in a week and a half our road trip will commence as planned.

Yay.

4 comments:

T.T. said...

Yay is right! I'm smiling for you guys.

Abigail S. said...

That is so wonderful! It's great to see how hopes and dreams become reality!

Lindsey said...

That is so awesome! I'm really happy for you Lorena....live it up.

lorena said...

thanks all!