Sunday, August 13, 2006

I can't recall the words...
or the feeling it instilled in me...
some utter reassuring silence
that I walk alone, no hand in mine, yet with me that's fine.

Who doens't truly walk alone?
All of you who think you feel momentarily utterly fulfilled...
...are you really though?

Or do you, like me - know that this world is one, and you are only one, not one part of it's mass,
and that's why it hurts so uncontrollably...the day to day.

My knees fall down heavily on the stairs...when I try to climb away from it all...away from all of you.
To curl in a ball alone in some darkened obscure corner in the galaxies. Up and away...

The scenes ripped open my belly, and ripped the flesh over the chest..so that the heart is exposed, how would this not reduce one to tears? I'm sure you must understand! One other soul MUST understand. Yet, none do I am certain, for none of you are truly on my train, some of you are quiet voyeurs, but only that.

.sigh.
this raw realization will soon fade, as it always does...and I will conform back to the temporary lulling numbness of the blind sheeps ways which I fear I have fallen victim to, and silently succumbed to over the past many, many years.

however, inside the bud is still vitally alive and full of a life many of you may never know...

...and now silence engulfs my mind, and so I will part ways this night...part away from this - the emptiest world ever known to man.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand.. trust me!

lorena said...

well of course YOU do...that goes without saying :) :) :)