Tuesday, December 26, 2006

dream snippit

I walked the steep winding streets in my dreams last night. Once again I was able to keep all of the screenless windows wide open all around the home I inhabited temporarily in the night so that the softest curtains billowed out in the wind. When I first walked in there was a place set out for me at a grand table with vases of flowers piled all around and happy faces started appearing as I was seated in the brightly lit place.

what will it be like to step back into that life I hurriedly drove out of 8 months ago without looking back even once? In 2 weeks I leave for a one month vacation to the city by the bay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AND you are going to be missed so much by the one you have met on this side of the world... just know that!

lorena said...

as will you be buddhin-tot