Saturday, December 02, 2006

into the woods


...Like a fluttering pixie I have been. Being in nature again cracked open a layer of flesh so that my soul could experience the sweet scent of the fallen leaves and crisp fall air. I don't need love when I have my camera and the world to roam. Nature will never leave me, it only waits quietly with open arms for my return. This week I ran into them like a lost child to the bosom of its mother...and how precious was her embrace! Now I sit indoors gazing every few moments out my window waiting for the light and sky to entice me. Every moment it has, I grab my camera bag and run to the roads to see what obscure place they will next lead me.

9 comments:

colddrinkfriends said...

beautiful words

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures! Thank you for the words you wrote the other day to my commentary.
I forgot to show my blog.If you want to visit it.Of course it´s written in spanish, but I hope you enjoy in any case.bye
lorena

lorena said...

Hola Lorena - thank you for your kind words - I am SO sad because my old website host went missing on me and I didn't back up any of the images I had hosted there which is why you probably can no longer see any pictures on my site the past couple of days. just little blue boxes. I don't know if I have the patience to go and rehost them all, so I will just try to put up more in the future as I love having a very pictoral blog.

I am going to make a link from my site to yours - and of COURSE I want to visit yours...and it'll force me to brush up on the spanish I took in grade school and college. ;)

Anonymous said...

sorry for the loss of the pictures; who can we trust?

lorena said...

I appreciate that...and to answer your question, we can only truly trust ourselves.

however, an update on that debacle is that after 5 days of the old host going MIA, and us spending/wasting too much time researching and finding a new host then setting ourselves up with them...our old hosts magically reappeared and charged our account for the next 2 years yet thay are unreachable by phone or email. Sorry to vent, but people can just plain suck!

Anonymous said...

A client of mine who presently resides in our lovely jail not more than a couple of hundred yards from the place I am sitting just now has lost her mind and I am wondering who she can trust?

lorena said...

uhm...hopefully you?

Lt. Col. F. June Ruiz said...

Wow... Lots of comments! You are Quite Popular!!! :)

lorena said...

yes well half of them ARE from me lets not forget.