Monday, October 30, 2006

insanity and early darkness

how strange to fall apart in this way.
darkness coats the land and it's not far after 5pm.
I finally snapped and fell apart early Sunday morning,
and as I feared the particles dispersed.
I am just a shell.
not so much alive.

what kind of stupid test or lesson is this supposed to be for me!?
it's so easy for everyone to give me advice but it's the same bullshit advice I used to give having never been in my current situation. you have no fucking idea how it feels until it happens to you. it's so easy to judge when you're on the other side. I fear I've become that very thing in this world which I most despise...my father.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You aren't becoming your father... Trust me when I say because of the situation... I felt as though i was becoming my mother... But its a totally different situation... And You know if you were to ask me my advice, you would get something totally different than anyone else would give you... but then again I'm bias...