Wednesday, September 07, 2005

tagged

Petunia tagged me, and I'm ONLY doing it because she tagged me... so here it is:

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. publish a book of my photography
2. drive across the U.S. (and Sweden) in an air stream or conversion van
3. buy my dream matt black 1970's ford pick-up truck and a motorcycle
4. live in a jungle or deep in the woods by a stream
5. age gracefully
6. never think I'm too old to learn something (like learning to play banjo or accordion)
7. be a loving mommy

7 things I can do:
1. swim butterfly stroke ... very well
2. see beauty in decay and what most people see as ugly
3. lucid dream
4. make you see the beauty in yourself
5. make a kick ass lasagna
6. speak Italian
7. pay attention to detail, observe and detect things most others can't

7 things I cannot do:
1. sing. I'm tone deaf but that doesn't stop me from belting out ballads to my cringing Hubby
2. kill insects
3. walk on metal
4. sleep with a closet door open
5. swim near seaweed or water creatures of any size or shape (nor eat them)
6. speak to/in front of a large group of people
7. touch something dirty w/o salivating and having to wash my hands immediately

7 things that attract me to the same (or opposite) sex:
1. confidence
2. fearlessness
3. sensitivity
4. intelligence
5. compassion
6. dry sense or humor
7. mysterious charm

7 things that I say most often:
1. sucky! / nasty!
2. oh madonna che cazzo hai fatto? / what the fuck have you done?
3. non mi piace questo... / I don't like this...
4. baby?
5. oh man
6. you're lucky you're so god damn cute!
7. teeheehee

7 celebrity crushes: (this sucks)
1. elvis
2. shelby foote
3. julia ormond
4. peter saarsgaard (sp?)
5. colin firth
6. leonard cohen
7. christopher walken

7 people I want to do this:
1. Petunia (I know you already did this)
2. Brooks
3. Slitely Askew
4. Kann
5. Cookie
6. Linny
7. whoever wants to just for the hell of it

7 comments:

cookie monster said...

ok ill give it a go when i get home!

Slitely Askew said...

Done!

cookie monster said...

done mine!

kan said...

I done done it!
Thanks for the diversion.
:)

Lindsey said...

Your list totally cracked me up! I hate swimming and getting seaweed wrapped around my legs. I won't swim in murky water...i wanna see what's coming.
And no to the closet too. Even though I'm a rational adult...there's still something inside of me that feels like there is someone watching me from the open door. Ugh.

P.S. He he he...fortunately for me, I did this list last week. Whew, close call.

Lindsey said...

P.P.S. I have a secret crush on Colin Firth as well. I don't know what it is about him...but he's very charming, especially in the Bridget Jones' movies.

lorena said...

Linny - the heat for Colin started over his role in Pride & Prejudice...a total arrogant stubborn asshole turned manly soft...