Tuesday, October 11, 2005

3 x 3

Hubby is on the Right Coast for work momentarily. He just called and told me he came across the tiny note I slipped in his wallet with his flight/hotel info that I wrote on it.

He said he kissed it 3 times, then 3 more times, then 3 more times. I was descending the stairs to the underground train and I immediately stopped when he said this and stood still in the middle of the staircase. Strangers rushed by as blurred colored lines. I grasped the phone tight to my ear and cupping my hand around the mouthpiece whispered loudly in response "...really baby?? you did that? when? when you got back to your hotel? aawwww Cutie.. you what...you miss me? Oh I miss you too little Cutie..."

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

That is a really awesome picture. And your husband is so sweet. Where in the world did you ever find him?

lorena said...

thanks. When I moved back from Italy he was friends with all of my friends. As he is Swedish - and there is some truth to the generalization that they are shy - it took him 6 months of seeing me in our social circle to get up enough nerve to talk to me. When I saw him I knew instantly he was the one that was meant to be by my side.