Thursday, October 06, 2005

semi non sequitur

For me the lines blur very often, I love intensely and quickly and never take the time to dissect the inner workings of what fuels the love. I married a marble-rock-solid statue of a man who doesn't allow this aspect of me to penetrate or wound him. He knows I fall in love with everything: objects, women, men, cartoons, old men...in fact he sometimes segues introductions to people/things with "you're going to fall in love with him/this". If I didn't marry an understanding man like that I never would have married at all because I will not live this life pretending I stop loving all else because I love one, it simply doesn't work that way. I will however, never disrespect or cheat on my precious Hubby, because no matter the size of the crush, it all pales in comparison to the blazing galaxy of love I hold for him.

That said I think I'll try to seek out a non-charming female instructor so as not to blur my vision.

No comments: