Sunday, August 28, 2005

burping hubby

Hubby woke up with a nasty hangover this morning. He shouted across the apartment asking me if he could have some of my hoha-hola (coke). "Ob gourse!" I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth. Then when I lifted my head and looked in the mirror, Hubby was standing there chugging a glass of hoha-hola so I turned and watched him lower the glass, and begin little throat burps, his eyes were burning red and watery.

This was such a sweet little sight, I went and put my arms around him and patted his back. Then I heard him say in my ear "Are you burping me?". "Yup". Then I heard little bubbly fizzles and gulping as he drank some more and while I still patted his back, our chins resting on eachothers shoulders, and then silence and we waited there a moment until finally ".....grrrp...rrrrp". Then we giggled and I let him go and we walked our separate ways.

4 comments:

T.T. said...

...so sweet.

cookie monster said...

awwww, so sweet! thats true romance that is lorena, burping your hubby!

lorena said...

I thought others might think its kind of gross, but I thought it was cute.

lorena said...

these were cute little closed-mouth throat burps.

beer burbs, and the burp-then-blow-it-in-another-direction burps or open-mouthed burps make me sick. actually all f-ing burps make me sick but this was my one exception becasue it was my little Hubby and he rareley burps.