Friday, August 12, 2005

my favorite swear word

My favorite swear word is "faun" in Swedish. The Swedish spelling is "fan" but pronounced fawn and means 'devil'. It's an invisible word, every time I shout or yell it on a photo shoot for instance, I don't get in trouble and no one pays me any mind. It's even more fulfilling that my old favorites "fuck", "mother fuck", and "cocksucker".

I did enjoy calling people "crotch" for a while a few years ago...that was fulfilling, but rarley did anyone ever provoke me to use that word, so it was well kept and potent when the time did arise.

1 comment:

lorena said...

That's so funny! And now that you've told me that I'm sure it will make me giggle every time I hear it!

And in regards to crotch, yeah when friends would hear me refer to someone as one they would usually laugh.