Tuesday, August 23, 2005

the man outside my shower window

I just went to take a shower and a man was standing outside of my shower window. I live on the third floor, but they are redoing our roof so there is a scaffolding up to our level. I took a towel and tried to pin it up over the window because we don't have blinds over that window as we are on a hill and our view overlooks the city and why would we want to obstruct that?

The towel wouldn't stay and the guy wouldn't look away so I shouted "Nasty!", dropped the towel and ran out of my bathroom. Yes I'm extremely immature under some circumstances. In any case, what the hell am I going to do? They are taking their fucking lunch break or something outside all of my living room and dining room windows so I started going up to each one and shutting the curtains while never taking my eyes off of them.

4 comments:

cookie monster said...

u could take it as a compliment....

lorena said...

I finally made the towel stay and showered and now I feel happy and clean, although they worked right outside my window the whole duration, oh well.

lorena said...

that's kind of funny actually...how was your second day of classes?

lorena said...

well luckily I've been out all day the past few week days since I posted this. The other morning I just stared back at one of them until he looked away. I just can't believe how shameless they are about staring. Anyway, I thought about photographing them but they are so uninteresting to me I can't bring myself to do it.