Thursday, August 18, 2005

crazy p is dead

I just found out a few days ago that an old high school friend was found dead in a park behind his mother's house...we called him Crazy P---. He had a son. I remember him taking his son around with us in his stroller and P had given his son a green mohawk to match his own trademark hairdo. I remember feeling bad that a one year old had to endure that fashion statement for his parents sake. Unfortunately most of my memories of him are half faded as those days were heavily drug laden for my close friends and I.

I'm sorry he had to die the way he did, they found him in a real bad way. I just looked at my old high school photo album of all of us and he was so happy in all of my photos, always making us laugh, always entertaining us, always sweet to me. The friend who informed me told me that she had just seen him the day earlier and he was on his way to work, dressed in his work uniform and nothing was out of the ordinary. He was happy and in good spirits.

No comments: